All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNordic walking - a specific technique for walking with poles that is far more effective in burning calories and whole-body toning than walking alone - is growing rapidly in the UK and worldwide. Here at last is a clear, simple guide to help you understand everything you need to kw about Nordic walking whether you are a beginner, a more experienced Nordic walking enthusiast or a health and fitness professional. The Complete Guide to Nordic Walking expels all the myths and simply provides advice and information on how to Nordic walk, who with, where and most importantly why. Organised into clear sections to help you to find exactly what you are looking for quickly, the guide is packed with tips, case studies, research, exercise plans and equipment advice, it is the complete manual for Nordic walkers of all levels. The book is endorsed by Nordic Walking UK and has contributions from worldwide experts including Martin Christie (who brought Nordic walking to the UK) Tom Rutlin, Jose Manual Fernandez Molina and Fabio Moretti.
- Author BiographyGill Stewart is Programme Director at Nordic Walking UK.
- Author(s)Gill Stewart
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content NoteMore than 200 full-colour photos
- Weight507 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.