All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Guide to Pregnancy and Fitness is an invaluable reference manual for anyone involved in prescribing exercise programmes for pregnant women. Packed with practical tips on designing activity programmes, as well as how to apply the correct techniques to over 40 exercises, aided by full colour photos. This is an up-to-date practical guide to the underpinning theory and includes comprehensive recommended reading for each chapter. Learn about the physiological changes during pregnancy and how this affects exercise programmes, including contra-indications to be considered when working with pregnant clients. Also covered are the required legal and insurance elements.
- Author BiographyMorc Coulson is senior lecturer and the programme leader of Sport and Exercise Science at the University of Sunderland. He is the author of a number of books for fitness professionals including The Advanced Fitness Instructor's Handbook (2008) and Practical Fitness Testing (2009). Sarah Bolitho is Partner, Exact Training and Curriculum and Business Development Coordinator, Fitness Wales. She is the co-author of The Complete Guide to Physical Activity and Mental Health and Exercise Your Way to Health: Stress.
- Author(s)Morc Coulson,Sarah Bolitho
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content Notecolour photos and illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.