The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing: Everything You Need to Know to Write, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Own Book by Marilyn Ross (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake Control of Your Destiny! Bottom line: You want to get published. You want to control the future of your manuscript and your writing career. Best-selling author Marilyn Ross and publishing expert Sue Collier show you how to make your own success - whether you're a published author, entrepreneur, corporation, professional, or absolute newcomer to writing. In this expanded and completely revised 5th edition of the bible of self-publishing (over 100,000 copies sold), they empower you to publish your own work with minimal risk and maximum profits. You'll find: * Complete step-by-step guidance on publishing and marketing a book * Ways to leverage social media marketing to build your platform and make yourself stand out from the crowd * A thorough explanation of the difference between POD self-publishing, subsidy publishing, and true self-publishing - and how to decide which is the best option for you * Practical advice on making the decision between offset printing and print-on-demand * How to leverage the Internet to create buzz and promote your book with killer PR * The latest information on e-publishing * A detailed marketing plan and timetable to keep you on track * Proven marketing strategies to get free publicity, reach ntraditional buyers, and sell books * Information-packed appendices with marketing contacts, organizations, and vendors, complete with names, addresses, and websites * Valuable case studies and examples of how other publishers excel * An in-depth discussion of exclusive distributors, plus coverage of the most recent changes in bookstores and the book-selling industry * Thirty-one creative ideas for generating capital to launch your publishing company The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing is the one book you need to take control of your writing career. Read it. Believe it. Do it. Your future depends on it.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Ross is an internationally acclaimed self-publishing authority and has been noted and quoted in U.S. News & World Report, Publishers Weekly, Newsweek, and many other magazines. She has appeared on scores of radio and TV shows, including NPR's All Things Considered.
- Author(s)Marilyn Ross
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.