All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo bestselling books w in one comprehensive volume! Together, <i>The Art & Craft of Stonescaping</i> and <i>The Art & Craft of Stonework</i> make up the best beginner-friendly guide available for anyone wanting to build stone walls (freestanding, retaining, dry-stacked or mortared), steps, benches, paths, patios, and borders. Any duplication in the tools and technique chapters has been eliminated, while a brand-new gallery of projects offers ideas and inspiration. Featuring lots of how-to photos, informative illustrations, and practical projects, this giant resource is a must-have for homeowners' reference libraries.
- Author BiographyDavid Reed has been working with stone for more than 20 years. He leads workshops in dry-stone building techniques through his business, The Circle of Stone. He lives near Asheville, NC.
- Author(s)David Reed
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight798 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.