All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Smallwood's The Complete Guide to Using Google in Libraries, Volume 1: Instruction, Administration, and Staff Productivity explores how Google's suite of tools, from Google Docs (w Google Drive), Google Scholar, Hangout, Forms, and others made freely available to the Internet Community, can be used by libraries to expand the role of digital operations in the management of library materials, to communicate with their patrons and collaborators, to exploit the resources on the Web, and many others.
- Author BiographyCarol Smallwood received an MLS from Western Michigan University, and a MA in History from Eastern Michigan University. Librarians as Community Partners: an Outreach Handbook; Bringing the Arts into the Library are recent ALA anthologies. Others are: Women on Poetry: Writing, Revising, Publishing and Teaching (McFarland, 2012); Marketing Your Library (McFarland, 2012); Library Services for Multicultural Patrons: Strategies to Encourage Library Use (Scarecrow Press, 2013). Her library experience includes school, public, academic, special, as well as administration and being a consultant; she's a multiple Pushcart nominee.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarol Smallwood
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.