All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the world of reusable cloth products. This book discusses why many people are switching to cloth, the different products available, and how to make or sew these items yourself. Save money and the environment by making the switch. Learn how to use, clean, store, and sew cloth diapers, cloth wipes, unpaper towels, reusable snack bags, fabric gift bags, and more. The sewing portion of this book covers detailed tutorials and photos about how to sew these products.
- Author BiographyDanielle lives in Maryland with her husband, two sons, and her two dogs. She is a stay at home mom and do-it-yourself, parenting, and green blogger at www.diydanielle.com.
- Author(s)Danielle Pientka
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.