All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe advent of Amazon's Kindle in 2007 allowed millions of writers to make the leap from paper to the electronic screen. Several eReader competitors recently joined the ring, introducing products such as the Apple iPad, Barnes & Noble Nook, the updated Sony Reader, and Samsung Papyrus. The publishing world is experiencing a revolution with these electronic readers and you can catch up to speed by learning the ins and outs of publishing with this low-cost, high-profit publisher. This is a guide for anyone who has dreamt about becoming a published author and is intrigued by the profitable new prospect of ePublishing but did t kw where to start. eBook sales hovered around $500 million at the end of 2009, and are steadily climbing. If you re passionate about writing and using new techlogy to market yourself and your work, this book will explain how you can do what you love and increase your earning potential. Start off with understanding what an eBook is and the differences between traditional and digital publishing, and the benefits involved. You will identify and learn the details of over 15 eReaders, including the three top-selling: Kindle, Nook, and Sony Reader. You will employ the basics of analysing your audience, brainstorming, writing, editing, and marketing according to the type of eReader. You will learn the process of getting your book published, how to change or alter the format or style of your book to match the necessities of the eReader, and how to optimise the format of any text for e-reading. We spent dozens of hours interviewing writers who are experts in the art of digital publishing to provide a complete overview of everything you need to kw about publishing your eBook. Not only will you learn how to upload your work through an eReader, you will also hone your writing skills with tips, writing exercises, and writing resources. You will learn how to target your book to the right demographic and what you can do to promote your book in online inventories. You will learn the basics of viral marketing promotion, SEO, and building a business with digital publications. You will learn how to work with your eReader to produce invative content, and you will learn how to monitor for updates to the electronic publishing industry. No matter what your goals are, you can start publishing from your home with eReader techlogy and this book.
- Author BiographyMartha Maeda is a freelancer, ghostwriter, and author of more than 20 books including The Complete Guide to Green Building and Remodeling Your Home, Basic Guide to Investing in ETFs, How to Wipe Out Student Loans, How to Solar Power Your Home, How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Independent Record Label, and 101 Sunday School Activities on a Tiny Budget. She is passionate about helping people who might not otherwise become authors to self-publish their work and discover their writing potential. She currently lives with her family in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Martha Maeda
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/02/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.