All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFinding adequate storage space is an ongoing battle in every household. This book provides inspired answers and dozens of step-by-step projects that offer creative solutions to common storage challenges. From under stairs shelving to full-height cabinets and wardrobes, this book shows you how to find hidden storage space around your home, be it a house, flat, studio, and how to use it efficiently. It is an up-to-date guide to modern storage products and systems that effectively combat the problem of household clutter and contain it once and for all.
- Author BiographyPhilip Schmidt (Golden, CO) is an avid environmentalist and a home improvement expert who has written many successful DIY books, including Build Your Kids a Treehouse, The Complete Guide to Patiosand The Complete Guide to Contemporary Sheds.. He lives in Golden, CO
- Author(s)Philip Schmidt
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Content Note300 colour
- Weight925 g
- Width209 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.