All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Guide to the TOEIC Test provides learners with a clearly organized, step-by-step program for maximizing test scores. It is the most complete and up-to-date guide to the TOIEC Test on the market.
- Author BiographyBruce Rogers is a materials writer, editor, and teacher from Boulder, Colorado, USA. He taught at the Economics Institute, University of Colorado Boulder for over 20 years. He has also taught in Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, and the Czech Republic. He is the author of The Complete Guide to TOEFL(R) and the co-author of The Complete Guide to IELTS and Reading Explorer 5 (all published by National Geographic Learning). He has also written several other ESL textbooks and provided materials for online courses.
- Author(s)Bruce Rogers,Heinle
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementIBT ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.