All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition provides the most comprehensive guide to the field of coaching, exploring a range of coaching theories and approaches, genres and settings, and professional issues. It supports trainees and professionals to identify and develop a personal style of coaching. Its three parts cover: * The theoretical traditions underpinning coaching such as cognitive-behavioural, Gestalt and existential * Contexts and genres such as life, executive, peer, team and career coaching * Professional issues such as ethics, supervision, continuing professional development, standards and mental-health issues. Written by leading international authors, each chapter makes links between theory and practice and includes discussion questions to facilitate reflection on the topic, further reading suggestions, and case studies. This new edition includes completely revised and updated chapters throughout, an additional emphasis on cross-cultural coaching and new chapters on Health and Wellness Coaching and Researching Coaching. The handbook is a unique resource that has helped thousands of practitioners and trainees from a variety of professions and multi-disciplinary backgrounds, including health, education, business and management and psychology, throughout their coaching career.
- Author BiographyElaine is a principal lecturer and the leader of programmes for the International Centre for Coaching and Leadership Development at Oxford Brookes University in the UK, where she also directs the Doctor of Coaching and Mentoring Programme and supervises doctoral students. She is an experienced researcher, author and editor and has recently co-edited the bestselling book, The Complete Handbook of Coaching, 2nd edition. Her other books with SAGE include Coaching Understood (2013) and she is also the founding editor of The International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching & Mentoring. Tatiana is Professor of Coaching Psychology and a Co-Director of the International Centre for Coaching and Mentoring Studies at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist recognised for her contribution to coaching psychology. As an active researcher she has published many articles, book chapters and books including Developmental Coaching: Working with the Self. She serves as a Member of the editorial boards in five academic journals and chairs the International Conference on Coaching Supervision. David Clutterbuck is visiting professor of coaching and mentoring at both Sheffield Hallam and Oxford Brookes Universities. Co-founder of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and chair of the International Standards for Mentoring Programmes in Employment and a board member of the International Mentoring Association, he supervises coaches around the world. A regular amongst the list of HR Most Influentials, he is author or co-author of 55 books. He consults and lectures globally on coaching and mentoring.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight930 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid Ashley Clutterbuck,Elaine Cox,Tatiana Bachkirova
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.