All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn the COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE series. Provides information on healthy eating and staying fit. Contains and idiot-proof guide to understanding nutrition with step-by-step guidelines to fats, calories, carbohydrates and proteins. Includes strategies for shopping and getting children to eat well.
- Author BiographyMarion Dane Bauer has written many acclaimed books for children and young adults. As well as being a writer, teacher and lecturer, she is an occasional breeder of puppies and kittens. She lives in Minnesota, USA. JoEllen McAllister Stammen is a celebrated illustrator whose books include, Bears Out There by Joanne Ryder and Wild Fox by Cherie Mason. She lives in Maine, USA.
- Author(s)Joy Bauer,Marion Dane Bauer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/1998
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.