Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionSee geometry from all the right angles. Here is a n-intimidating, easy-to-understand, and fun companion to the textbooks required for high school and college geometry courses. Written by a math professor who developed a geometry class for liberal arts students, this book covers all standard curriculum concepts from angles and lines to tangents and topology.
- Author BiographyDenise Szecsei, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of mathematics at Stetson University, where she teaches finite mathematics, mathematical modeling, and geometry, as well as a variety of liberal arts mathematics classes. She also served four years in the U.S. Navy, teaching nuclear physics, nuclear chemistry, and nuclear engineering.
- Author(s)Denise Szecsei
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.