All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you to get the skills you need for today's world of computing. The Complete Idiot's Guide[registered] to PC Basics, Windows 7 Edition is perfect for those with little to computer kwledge who want to get the most out of their PC. This guide teaches you how to get started on a PC, including easy instructions on setting up and organising your computer. You'll also learn how to navigate the Windows 7 desktop and folder system, get up and running with email and work with music, photos, and video. And, you will get to kw the ins and outs of Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, eBay, blogging, and instant messaging. The Complete Idiot's Guide[registered] to PC Basics, Windows 7 Edition is an essential guide for anyone starting with a blank slate or who just needs a little brushing up when it comes to computer kw-how.
- Author BiographyJoe Kraynak has taught many new computer users how to make the most of their PCs with his easy-to-read books. Joe has been writing and editing successful computer books for consumers for over twelve years. His long list of computer books includes The Complete Idiot's Guide(R) to PCs, The Complete Idiot's Guide(R) to Microsoft Office 2000, and The Complete Idiot's Guide(R) to Upgrading Your PC.
- Author(s)Joe E. Kraynak
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.