Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the topics included are features on the concerns facing Judaism - the role of women within the religion, gay rabbis, interfaith marriages and genetic engineering. Gazing into a crystal ball, the book asks whether the present followers of Judaism can preserve the religion. Other chapters ask whether Israel makes it harder or easier for Judaism to survive while other debates centre around the differences between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism.
- Author BiographyBENJAMIN BLECH, a tenth-generation rabbi, is a nationally recognized educator, religious leader, author, and lecturer. He is associate professor of Talmud at Yeshiva University in New York City and rabbi emeritus of the Young Israel of Oceanside congregation in Oceanside, New York. The author of Understanding Judaism and many other books, Rabbi Blech has appeared frequently on national television and has written for a host of national magazines and scholarly journals. He resides in New York City.
- Author(s)Benjamin Blech
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guide to S.
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Noteill
- Weight748 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.