CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionDon't kw much about history? Which societies are the most important? Which periods of time saw the most change? How have cultures differed and remained the same across this vast time and space? This guide gives readers the whole world, and then some! Including key ideas as well as lesser- kwn facts, salient quotes, and crucial terms defined, it prepares readers t only to excel in exams but to become 21st century citizens of the world.
- Author BiographyTimothy C. Hall, M.A., developed, created, and teaches an online AP World History and Medieval Studies curriculum, and currently teaches AP European History, Sociology, and Civics/Economics at the Franklin Academy in Wake Forest, North Carolina. He earned his M.A. in History from East Carolina University and his B.A. in History from Elon University.
- Author(s)Timothy C Hall
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight581 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.