All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHypochondriacs have long had to satisfy their needs for self-diagsis with medical reference materials written for the masses - more! This revolutionary book is dedicated entirely to the hypochondriac's perspective on health. Featuring profiles of 300 of the world's worst maladies and deadly diseases, conveniently organized by symptom (real or imagined), The Complete Manual of Things That Might Kill You will ignite even the mildest hypochondriac's fantasies. We're all going to die of something - why t choose an ailment that's rare and hard to prounce?
- Author BiographyKnock Knock is an award-winning purveyor of witty books and gifts. Our crackerjack in-house team creates humorous nonfiction and specialty journals from the ground up, and we also publish new titles from outside authors, bloggers, and other creative types.
- PublisherKnock Knock LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleBooks & Other Words
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKnock Knock Books
- Out-of-print date21/12/2016
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight658 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Megan E. Bluhm Foldenauer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.