All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer--all diseases that have been scientifically linked to diet--are at an all-time high. But there's a way that's been successful for millions of people for thousands of years: the Mediterranean diet. In The Complete Mediterranean Diet, top cardiologist Michael Ozner offers the traditional Mediterranean diet--clinically proven to reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer and numerous other diseases--with the latest scientific findings in health and nutrition to create a diet that's easy to follow. Alongside an abundance of evidence supporting the Mediterranean diet's incredible health benefits, including sustainable weight loss, Dr. Ozner includes 500 delicious, classic Mediterranean recipes, such as: Savory Mediterranean Chickpea Soup Pizza Margherita Grilled Citrus Salmon with Garlic Greens Spicy Whole Wheat Capellini with Garlic With a foreword by Debbie Matepoulos, The Complete Mediterranean Diet shows you how and why to change your diet for a longer, healthier, happier life.
- Author BiographyMichael Ozner, MD, FACC, FAHA, is one of America's leading advocates for heart disease prevention. Dr. Ozner is a board-certified cardiologist, a Fellow of both the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association, Medical Director of Wellness and Prevention at Baptist Health South Florida, and a well-known regional and national speaker in the field of preventive cardiology. He is symposium director for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, an annual international meeting dedicated to the treatment and prevention of heart attack and stroke. He was the recipient of the 2008 American Heart Association Humanitarian Award and was elected to Top Cardiologists in America by the Consumer Council of America. Dr. Ozner is also the author of The Miami Mediterranean Diet and The Great American Heart Hoax.
- Author(s)Michael Ozner
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight971 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- smart_emus07 Nov, 2016by
Not worth the price
No photos to illustrate recipes and mostly American measurements.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.