Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER OF THE NATIONAL OUTDOOR BOOK AWARD FOR INSTRUCTION Have fun and ride safely with advice from this comprehensive biking guide The most comprehensive entry-level guide to mountain bikingavailable, The Complete Mountain Biking Manual covers every aspect of this increasingly popular sport, including equipment, training, off-road skills, competition, safety, repairs, and maintenance. With nearly 400 vivid full-color photos featuring all of the techniques and gear you need, this indispensableguide offers you practical advice on choosing a bike;setting it up for speed, comfort, and safety; getting fit and stayinghealthy, riding safely; and learning to ride at high speeds.
- Author BiographyTim Brink is a world-class mountain bike racer.
- Author(s)Tim Brink
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleInternational Marine-RMP
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRagged Mountain Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight769 g
- Width208 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.