All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in a single-volume edition, this exhaustive collection has been completely revised and includes a new introduction by a leading Eckhart scholar. Containing the entire text of all of Eckhart's vernacular--the German texts, which present his personal reflections on topics such as the poverty of spirit and the birth of Christ in the soul--this treasury is the authoritative volume of Eckhart's enduring legacy to Christianity.
- Author BiographyBernard McGinn is one is of the greatest living authorities on Catholic historical theology. The Naomi Shenstone Donnelly Professor (Emeritus) of historical theology and history of Christianity at the University of Chicago, McGinn holds a Ph.D. from Brandeis University and an S.T.L. from the Pontifical Gregorian University. McGinn has lectured on and written extensively about the history of apocalyptic thought and recently has focused his attention on the fields of spirituality and mysticism. His current long-range project is a seven-volume history of Christian mysticism in the West called The Presence of God.
- Author(s)Meister Eckhart
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight978 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Translated byMaurice O'C. Walshe
- Introduction byBernard McGinn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.