All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive how-to book about all aspects of creative painting. It serves as a reference and technique guide for painting with all types of craft and fine arts paints, including acrylics, oils, tempera, watercolour and pastels. The organisation provides easy access to information with step-by-step directions and 600 full-colour photos for clear understanding. Galleries of artwork by a wide range of artists offer the reader examples of what can be done with each of the painting categories and inspiration to pursue the hobby for themselves.
- Author BiographyPaula Guhin is a photographer, mixed-media artist, visual arts educator, and writer. She teaches workshops and does demonstrations internationally. She is also a contributing editor at Arts & Activities Magazine. Paula lives in South Dakota. Geri Greenman is a former art teacher and has been writing for Arts and Activities magazine for 24 years, a contributing editor for 10 years, with 100 articles published.
- Author(s)Geri Greenman,Paula Guhin
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.