All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the basics of stitches, this book takes readers through topics in detail: cables, intarsia, Fair Isle knitting, lace knitting, and more. Yarns and fibres are discussed, with information on how they are spun, guage, which one to choose, and each project comes with step by step instructions, guidance, advice, all accompanied by how-to photographs, making this book the ultimate resource for any knitter, whether starting for the first time or experienced.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hubert is also the author of Hooked Hats, Hooked Throws, Hooked Scarves, How to Free-Form Crochet and six other books. She designs crochet projects for yarn companies and magazines and teaches at yarn shops, retreats and national gatherings.
- Author(s)Margaret Hubert
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width209 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- saelinsaeta13 Nov, 2013by
this knitting books is nice so muts poto and lille bit diffrend
I think this book is verry good nice for my job, and always you have nou book you laren somthing I have lot of knitting books and magazine, if I have boring I always can look in book and the boring is gone, meny pipol com to me for look patterns and always fine somthing and start ny product .
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18