The Complete Photo Manual (Popular Photography): 300+ Skills and Tips for Making Great Pictures by Editors Of Popular Photography Magazine (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.77+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wanted to take a photo of a cyclist in motion? Shoot portraits of your loved ones that show them at their best, or compose fine-art images that reveal your creativity? With <i>The Complete Photo Manual</i>, picture-perfect photos are just a shutter's click away. Photography books tend to be long, technical, and full of complicated jargon. For the amateur or pro who just wants to get quick-hitting tips and loads of inspiration, this is the book that does the job. In 355 handy, easy-to-grasp hints, this book gives you what you need to kw to grasp the basics of lighting, composition, gear, working with models, and much, much more. Pro tips make this much more than a beginner's guide. Taking amazing pictures is getting easier and easier with the advances in digital photography, and <i>The Complete Photo Manual</i> is here to help you take full advantage! Organized into three useful chapters (Gear & Setup, Shooting & Composing, and Processing & Beyond), this book from the experts at Popular Photography magazine helps you select and use cutting-edge cameras and accessories; teaches you to see the world as a photographer does and shoot in the moment to capture great shots as they happen; and then tweak your images in photo-processing software for next-level effects. From the subtle (adjusting the color in a picture to create a different mood) to the artistic (compositions merging several photos to dramatic effect) to the downright amazing (how to photograph yourself levitating . . . it's easier than you think!), <i>The Complete Photo Manual</i> opens up a whole world of photographic possibility. Set-ups and techniques are described in detail, with easy-to-understand illustrations and diagrams, and a wealth of beautifully inspirational photography. Beginners will learn ways to quickly move into new realms of expertise, and even old pros will pick up some new tricks. Anyone who has ever looked at an amazing composition or a skillful composite and said, How did they do that? will find this book irresistible.
- Author BiographyWith more than 2 million readers and over 70 years of expertise, <i>Popular Photography</i> is the world's largest how-to monthly magazine for image-making enthusiasts. The magazine's editors are not just great how-to writers, they are all talented photographers, who really know how to make the most of any image.
- Author(s)Editors Of Popular Photography Magazine
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.