All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Wilmot, the torious Earl of Rochester, was the darling of the polished, profligate court of Charles II. One of the finest poets of the Restoration, patron to important playwrights, model for countless witty young rakes in Restoration comedies, he lived a full but short life, dying in 1680 (with a dramatic deathbed renunciation of his atheism) at the age of thirty-three. This edition of Rochester's poetry, brilliantly antated and introduced by David M. Vieth, has been a classic work for decades.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Vieth was professor of English at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Author(s)Earl of Rochester
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorDavid M. Vieth
- Introduction byDavid M. Vieth
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.