CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Polish Grammar Workbook covers all Polish grammar rules and fine points. It has twenty-six exercises. All answers to the exercises are found in the back of the book. Several texts are provided to improve reading skills. The author lived in Poland for five and one-half years, while studying at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
- Author BiographyThomas Koziara holds a BA (2004) with a major in history and minor in political science from UNC and a five-year MA (2012) in European and Polish history from Jagiellonian University. He knows five languages: English, German, Latin, Polish, and Russian. He has published nine books: The Beginning of England's Burning and Rising Sun: The 'Henrician Reformation' (1529-1547) through the Perspective of the English Trinity of Henry VIII, Thomas Cranmer, and Thomas Cromwell (2003), Rally With Me: Poetry of the Markets Volumes I-V (2013), Latin Vocabulary Volumes I-II (2013), Polish Vocabulary Volumes I-II (2013), German Vocabulary Volumes I-II (2013), Russian Vocabulary Volumes I-II (2013), Deum tangens: zrodla dochodu polskiej szlachty podczas nowozytnosci (2013), The Complete Polish Grammar Workbook (2013), and Historia Nostra: The Complete History of Poland (2013). He is a member of four historical societies: American Historical Association; Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies; Central European History Society; Polish American Historical Association.
- Author(s)Thomas Koziara
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.