All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of The Complete Roadside Guide to Nebraska represents a major enlargement and revision of the first edition, making this the most comprehensive guide to the state ever written. The book covers over twelve thousand miles in all ninety-three counties of the state where the West begins. Here readers can become acquainted with numerous folklore tales and discover the locations of thousands of historical sites, burials, pioneer roads, museums, and other wonders of the Cornhusker State.
- Author BiographyAlan Boye is a Nebraska native with an affinity for back roads and offbeat historic moments. He is a professor of English at Lyndon State College in Vermont and the author of Tales from the Journey of the Dead: Ten Thousand Years on an American Desert (Nebraska 2006) and Holding Stone Hands: On the Trail of the Cheyenne Exodus, available in a Bison Books edition. Ron Hansen, a Nebraska native, is the author of Isn't It Romantic? and Hitler's Niece. Wright Morris was a native Nebraskan and the author of Field of Vision and Plains Song, both winners of the National Book Award.
- Author(s)Alan Boye
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note40 illustrations, map, bibliography, index
- Weight671 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.