All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake to the helm with the ultimate guide to sailing Whether you are a vice or an experienced skipper, The Complete Sailing Manual is the practical step-by-step guide that every sailor needs on board. From tacking and mooring to nautical etiquette and using state-of-the-art navigation systems, you'll learn about every aspect of sailing. This updated edition includes all the latest developments in techlogy, design and sailing procedures as well as advice and information on all types of craft, from dinghies to large cruisers and over 1,000 superb photographs and full-colour diagrams. Accessible, reliable and designed to help you in any sailing situation, The Complete Sailing Manual is the one ship mate that won't let you down.
- Author BiographySteve Sleight, a former Royal Yachting Association coach and instructor at the UK's National Sailing Centre, has taught all levels of craft and ability and is a successful racing yachtsman and British National Champion. Foreword by Ben Ainslie, Britain's most successful Olympic sailor ever, with triple Olympic gold and silver medals.
- Author(s)Steve Sleight
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight1414 g
- Width204 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- warrener830707 Jan, 2017by
Excellent reference book easy to read very well presented- thank you very much
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.