All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great literary figures of the modern age, French velist Marcel Proust (1871-1922) probes the precarious mental and erotic nuances of love, the frail mysteries of time passing and time past in highly original, surprising tales. Includes a new translation of the complete text of Pleasures and Days, Proust's only short-story collection, and six tales previously uncollected and never before available in English.
- Author BiographyThe author is the winner of three PEN translation awards and the French-American translation prize. He has translated over 180 books, including works by such authors as Franz Kafka, Thomas Mann, Paul Celan and Albert Schweizer. He lives in Queens, New York.
- Author(s)Marcel Proust
- PublisherCooper Square Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/06/2003
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooper Square Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byJoachim Neugroschel
- Introduction byRoger Shattuck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.