All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould-be entrepreneurs and their advisors will find fewer better investments than this publication. Financial Times. An excellent book, a veritable survival Baedeker. Guardian. An exhaustive reference book. Money Mail. A mightily impressive undertaking which we cant recommend highly eugh. Mind Your Own Business. Provides a way through the maze of information. Financial Guardian. Would you like to escape the daily grind? Escape having to work for someone else? Would you like to be in charge of your own destiny? To start your very own business? Whether it's just a fanciful dream or the bullet has already been bitten, you will need and want guidance on how to turn the business of your dreams into reality. In its 6th edition, The Complete Small Business Guide provides the next wave of entrepreneurs and small business owners with a one-stop resource of vital business information. It contains invaluable information on how and where to start, with advice on all the pitfalls, timing and how to create a business plan. It deals with the legal, financial and practical aspects of raising capital, employing and training yourself and your staff, youth opportunities, marketing and protecting your ideas, VAT, tax, new techlogy and starting up overseas. It offers sources of direct help, with extensive address lists. It is a comprehensive guide to everything you need to kw to start, survive and succeed in business. Join the thousands of others who have used The Complete Small Business Guide to fulfil their start-up dreams. It's the complete resource to help you create your own business.
- Author BiographyProfessor Colin Barrow was until recently Head of the Enterprise Group at Cranfield School of Management, where he founded and directed the Business Growth and Development Programme, the UK's most successful programme for entrepreneurs. He was educated at Sandhurst and took his MBA at Cranfield. He teaches on MBA and management development programmes throughout the world, acts as a strategy consultant and is on the board of four small businesses. He is the author of a number of best selling titles including Starting a Business for Dummies, Business Plans for Dummies and Understanding Business Accounts for Dummies.
- Author(s)Colin Barrow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCapstone Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.