All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the bestselling Complete Step-by-Step Family Cookbook, this is the ultimate recipe collection for baking enthusiasts - including classic breads and cakes, as well as pastry, pies and baked savoury dishes. A useful preliminary section on Baking Basics covers essential ingredients, equipment and utensils, t forgetting techniques and termilogy. Try your hand at recipes from a wide range of categories, such as Breads & Scones, Cakes, Brownies & Buns, Biscuits & Cookies, Sweet Pastry, Tarts & Pies, Baked Puddings & Desserts, Savoury Pastry & Pizzas and a selection of baked fish, meat and vegetable dishes. From Rosemary & Olive Focaccia to Beef & Red Wine Pie, your kitchen will be full of delicious aromas in time.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note900 colour illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.