All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $9.44Trending at AU $13.72
About this product
- DescriptionEighty-five stories by one of Canada s greatest writers are collected in this four-volume anthology. Several pieces of Morley Callaghan s short fiction are collected here for the first time, while some which have been out of print for decades are w made available. Each volume contains a section providing the year of publication for each story, a question-and-answer section, and comprehensive editorial tes. As a whole, this series is essential reading for understanding the growth and importance of Canadian literature.
- Author BiographyMorley Callaghan was a novelist and short story writer. He is the author of numerous books, including A Literary Life, The New Yorker Stories, Such Is My Beloved, and That Summer in Paris. He is the recipient of the Governor General s Award and was made a Companion of the Order of Canada. Alistair Macleod is the author of As Birds Bring Forth the Sun and Other Stories, No Great Mischief, and The Lost Salt Gift of Blood. He is the recipient of the Trillium Award, the Thomas Head Raddal Atlantic Fiction Award, the Dartmouth Book & Writing Award for Fiction, the Atlantic Provinces Booksellers Choice Award, and the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Morley Callaghan
- PublisherExile Editions
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleExile Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationToronto, ON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintExile Editions
- Introduction byAlistair MacLeod
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.