Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn incredible, definitive and thoroughly in depth resource for any wrestling fan of the era or wrestling in general. The fourth in the series from www.historyofwrestling.info. This is the complete guide to every WWF VHS release from July 1996 through to the end of Vince Russo's reign of terror in October 1999. As well as full reviews of every tape in the w famous HoW part-fact/part-observations/part-rant style, there are also detailed awards for the best and worst performers from the era, star ratings for every match, exclusive art an bios and a list of all the best matches from the era. Including: Montreal Screwjob Vince Russo's booking The birth of the Attitude Era The rise of The Rock Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling (yes...really) Steve Austin saying bad words Breasts! Some of the worst tapes ever released...and some of the best! This is the best volume yet and once again is stuffed to the gills with facts, opinions and cockamamie theories.
- Author(s)Arnold Furious,James Dixon,Lee Maughan
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.