All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionJust as diners visit a fine restaurant anticipating the ambiance and meal to come, so first-time guests and members alike come to church to experience the presence of God. In this follow-up book to The Complete Worship Leader, veteran worship leader and pastor Kevin Navarro helps church leaders create a complete worship service by implementing a four-part pattern of worship: longing for, preparing for, experiencing, and talking about a taste of heaven. Approaching the worship service as an act of hospitality, Navarro emphasizes clearing away obstacles and communicating the gospel. He shares practical ideas for churches of all kinds and sizes-everything from assisting guests to using the arts to centering the preaching on Christ. Pastors, worship leaders, and church leaders of any demination and worship style will benefit from this practical guide.
- Author BiographyKevin J. Navarro (D.Min., Fuller Theological Seminary) is senior pastor at Bethany Evangelical Free Church in Littleton, Colorado and the author of The Complete Worship Leader. As an artist, theologian, and pastor, he has been using his extensive musical and theological background to teach about and lead worship in the local church and in parachurch ministries for over twenty years.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Navarro
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.