All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the study of animal minds, artificial minds, and human evolution, this book examine the advances made by comparative psychologists in explaining the intelligent behaviour of primates,the design of artificial automous systems and the cognitive products of language evolution.
- Author BiographyDAVID MCFARLAND Emeritus Fellow at Balliol College, University of Oxford, UK. He is author and editor of many books on behaviour; his most recent publications include Artificial Ethology, Oxford Dictionary of Animal Behaviour and Guilty Robots, Happy Dogs: The Question of Alien Minds. KEITH STENNING Professor of Human Communication at the University of Edinburgh, UK. His research interests include: comparison of modalities of representation, learning/teaching of formal knowledge. MARGARET MCGONIGLE Senior Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Her research interests include developmental cognition, executive functioning in childhood autism and Fragile X syndrome andcognitive neuroscience.
- Author(s)David McFarland,Keith Stenning,Maggie McGonigle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.