All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the comprehensive high school, the dominant form of secondary school in the U.S., have relevance today? This collaborative book addresses this question at a time when policy w turns its attention toward high school reform. Floyd Hammack has assembled a group of well-kw contributors to create this important volume on one of the most debated topics today.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Reform S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight236 g
- Width146 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFloyd Morgan Hammack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.