Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive and cross-curricular look at scientific inventions. This title explores the principal stages in the development of one life-changing invention, and traces its story from conception and prototypes, to revision.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTales of Invention
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (chiefly col.)
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.