All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1844, Soren Kierkegaard's concise treatise identified-long before Freud-anxiety as a profound human condition, portraying human existence largely as a constant struggle with our own spiritual identities.
- Author BiographySoren Kierkegaard (1813-1855), the author of more than twenty books, was a Danish philosopher and theologian whose work has been widely recognized as the foundations of both modern psychology and existentialism. Alastair Hannay is an emeritus professor of philosophy at the University of Oslo. Besides several works on Kierkegaard, including a biography, he has previously translated six volumes of Kierkegaard's writings.
- Author(s)Soren Kierkegaard
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byAlastair Hannay
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.