All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis epoch-making book cuts through confused thinking and forces us to re-examine many cherished ideas about kwledge, imagination, consciousness and the intellect. The result is a classic example of philosophy.
- Author BiographyGilbert Ryle was Waynflete Professor of Metaphysical Philosophy at the University of Oxford between 1945 and 1968 and editor of 'Mind' from 1947 to 1971. He died in 1976. Eminent philosopher and cognitive scientist Daniel C. Dennett is the authorof Darwin's Dangerous Idea.
- Author(s)Gilbert Ryle
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byDaniel C. Dennett
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.