All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the coherence of the book of Micah by means of analysis of the text's literary structure and conceptuality. A two-part structure is proposed, divided between chs. 1-5 and 6-7, each part characterized by a dispute over the fate of Israel. The interrelationship of the parts, including prophecies of judgment and anuncements of promise suggests that the basis of the book's coherence is that Yahweh's justice in judgment and mercy, preserving and forgiving the remnant, are the significant factors in determining Israel's fate.
- Author BiographyMignon Jacobs is Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible at Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Mignon R Jacobs
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLibrary of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number322
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.