All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe first thorough English-language exploration of the concerto as a musical form, this is an oft-quoted, authoritative survey. Examining the social, ecomic, and personal factors that influenced the concerto's growth, the work also summarizes the contributions of theorists, composers, and musicians and defines the genre's terms and the changing nature.
- Author(s)Abraham Veinus
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDover Books on Music
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.