All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn its first appearance in 1960, the Concise Encyclopedia of Western Philosophy established itself as a classic; this third edition builds on its original strengths but brings it completely up to date. The Concise Encyclopedia offers a lively, readable, comprehensive and authoritative treatment of Western philosophy as a whole, incorporating scintillating articles by many leading philosophical authors. It serves t only as a convenient reference work, but also as an engaging introduction to philosophy.
- Author BiographyJonathan Ree is a freelance historian, journalist and philosopher. His books include Descartes, Philosophy and its Past, Proletarian Philosophers, Philosophical Tales, Heidegger, and I See a Voice. J.O. Urmson was Emeritus Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight635 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJ. O. Urmson,Jonathan Ree
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.