All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.42Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn incent man is about to be executed. Only a guilty man can save him. For every incent man sent to prison, there is a guilty one left on the outside. He doesn't understand how the police and prosecutors got the wrong man, and he certainly doesn't care. He just can't believe his good luck. Time passes and he realizes that the mistake will t be corrected: the authorities believe in their case and are determined to get a conviction. He may even watch the trial of the person wrongly accused of his crime. He is relieved when the verdict is guilty. He laughs when the police and prosecutors congratulate themselves. He is content to allow an incent person to go to prison, to serve hard time, even to be executed. Travis Boyette is such a man. In 1998, in the small East Texas city of Sloan, he abducted, raped, and strangled a popular high school cheerleader. He buried her body so that it would never be found, then watched in amazement as police and prosecutors arrested and convicted Donte Drumm, a local football star, and marched him off to death row. Now nine years have passed. Travis has just been paroled in Kansas for a different crime; Donte is four days away from his execution. Travis suffers from an iperable brain tumor. For the first time in his miserable life, he decides to do what's right and confess. But how can a guilty man convince lawyers, judges, and politicians that they're about to execute an incent man?
- Author BiographyJohn Grisham is the author of twenty-one bestselling novels, a bestselling collection of short stories, Ford County, and the international number one non-fiction debut, The Innocent Man. He lives with his family in Virginia and Mississippi.
- Author(s)John Grisham
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight197 g
- Width126 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKatinka M. Bijlsma-Frankema,Laura B. Cardinal,Sim B. Sitkin
- Read byDylan Baker,Scott Sowers
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.