Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides practical and immediately applicable skills and critical-thinking strategies by emphasizing self-discovery, self-management, and self-assessment. By challenging first-year students to motivate themselves and take personal responsibility for their own success, this text instills confidence by showing students they can succeed by applying themselves. A conversational writing style enhances the journey students take to becoming more successful in college and life. Now, part of the Student Achievement Series, The Confident Student, 6/e, is thoroughly redesigned with input from both students and instructors to incorporate concise, to-the-point coverage of key concepts and pedagogy that reinforces these concepts. This new structure further supports the author's intention to teach the active reading, learning, and critical thinking skills students will need in later academic courses.
- Author(s)Carol Kanar
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarion Books
- Out-of-print date12/06/2015
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.