All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been told t to take conflict personally, you only have half the story. Conflict in business and personal relationships can be deeply personal. The key to your freedom is kwing why certain conflicts get their hooks into you, and what you can do to liberate yourself. This is a book about finding that key in order to resolve nagging conflict and prevent inconsequential conflict from cluttering your life. In The Conflict Pivot, veteran mediator, coach, and conflict resolution teacher Tammy Lenski shares the powerful, simplified approach she developed to transform conflict into peace of mind. Now you, too, can pivot away from what keeps you stuck in conflict and toward what will free you from ongoing tension at work or home.
- Author BiographyTammy Lenski writes, speaks, coaches, and teaches about conflict resolution in business and personal relationships. A professional mediator and conflict resolution professor for almost 20 years, she specializes in developing simple, everyday conflict resolution practices that create powerful shifts and enduring results. Dr. Lenski is the 2012 recipient of the Association for Conflict Resolution's Mary Parker Follett Award for innovative and pioneering work in the conflict resolution field.
- Author(s)Tammy Lenski
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.