All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what it takes to become an effective consultant! In order to succeed as a change agent and consultant we must clarify our own purpose, motivation, and relationship with our careers. The Conscious Consultant--a book in The Practicing Organization Development Series--offers a much-needed road map and powerful tool that consultants can use to perform a personal assessment of foundational principles in order to achieve greater integrity and alignment with personal values and career. The book's Active Change Model creates an understanding of what it takes to become an effective consultant who practices wisdom by making conscious choices in a thoughtful and wholehearted manner, choices that will positively influence the work that is done with all clients. At last! A much-needed book primarily and effectively focused on the consultant's continuing quest for personal awareness--both looking deeply for one's true inner self and outward for that self in relation to clients. I do strongly agree with the author's basic thesis that we cant expect our clients to embrace change unless we personally embrace it ourselves. --Bob Tannenbaum, emeritus professor of the development of human systems, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA, and recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the National OD Network
- Author BiographyKristine Quade is an independent consultant, attorney, coach, lecturer, and facilitator in custom-designed large group interactive processes with over two hundred national and international client system interventions. Renee M. Brown is an international consultant who is an expert on human dynamics, particularly in the areas of personal and organization development, constructive conflict, and creative problem solving. Editorial Board includes David Bradford, W. Warner Burke, Edith W. Seashore, Robert Tannenbaum, Christopher A. Worley, and Shaolin Zhang
- Author(s)Kristine Quade,Renee M. Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Organizational Development S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight452 g
- Width180 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.