All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Consequence of Error and Other Language Essays takes as its implied premise that language is what makes us human. Written over ten years for diverse audiences ranging from the readers of American Speech to the readers of Verbatim, the book explores its premise in essays which turn the gem of our language in thirty different ways. These facets include explorations of rock-group names, color terms, epitaphs, sampler verses, mistranslations, and many more.
- Author(s)Sterling Eisiminger
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 13: Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.