All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's all fun and games...until someone's heart is broken. They're t kids anymore, but Milo Caro is certain that Colton Mathews will only see her as his best friend's little sister for the rest of their lives. After all, he made that clear the night before she left for college. But four years later, her brother is getting married and Colt's the best man-and guess who is the best man's last-minute date? Milo vows to use the wedding to either claim the smoldering firefighter's heart or douse this torch for good. When Max-her best friend from college, who may be carrying a torch of his own-crashes the party, they devise a plan to make Colt see what he's missing. But after Colt catches on, he decides to cook up his own revenge. Now it's personal. Colt and Milo are at war, and between Max's questionable acting methods, an unfortunate trip to jail, and a maniacal fiancee, what could possibly go right?
- Author BiographyRachel Van Dyken is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of several Regency and contemporary romance series and stand-alone novels. When she's not writing, you can find her keeping Starbucks in business or plotting her next book while watching The Bachelor. She currently resides in Idaho with her husband and two boxers. Readers can follow her writing journey at rachelvandykenauthor.com.
- Author(s)Rachel van Dyken
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width163 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.