All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis teaching guide covers the identification, deterioration, and conservation of artifacts made from plants. It will be a valuable resource for conservators and students alike.
- Author(s)Dale Paul Kronkright,Mary-Lou E. Florian,Ruth E. Norton,etc.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Conservation Institute,US
- Content Note68 b&w illustrations, 160 line drawings
- Weight1261 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.