All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights, was t so the government was given certain powers, but so that free men could be protected from government interference. These were the original principles set out by our founding fathers, to maintain a degree of separation between citizens of the United States and their government, a bulwark against tyranny. Our military never swears to uphold governmental power, they swear an oath to protect the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. It is time we got our house in order. Kw your rights.
- Author(s)United States
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.