All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the nature and role of competition in markets and politics? This book examines the institutional dimension of markets and the rules and institutions that condition the operation of market ecomies. Particular attention is paid to the the role of the state, specifically the role of governments in shaping and maintaining the ecomic constitution of their societies.
- Author(s)Viktor J. Vanberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Foundations of the Market Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.