Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionConsumers: rise up and demand your rights! This funny, irreverent and informative guide exposes the many abuses committed by corporations against the modern consumer, urging readers to shake off the fog of learned helplessness and demand their money's worth from every transaction. Anti-corporate guerilla Charles Selden draws on his 40-plus years of experience revealing the extraordinary (and often hilarious) lengths to which companies will go to duck their responsibilities to consumers. Best of all, he shows how to recognise the signs of such customer disservice and capitalise on them, clearly outlining the tactics customers need to master in order to get what they paid for, every single time.
- Author BiographyCharles Selden is a retired publishing executive who has been an expert witness for the Department of Justice and the IRS in cases of corporate fraud. Selden worked at Random House before starting his own multi-service marketing and fulfilment business. In 2010, he launched his blog, www.consumeristmanifesto.net, an e-forum for sharing his carefully documented history of waging consumerist war against corporations large and small.
- Author(s)Charles J. Selden
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2-colour throughout, includes 2-colour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.